Terms & Conditions

Company Information

EAN Company ApS
CVR: 36 93 57 07

Vibyvej 49a, st. tv
8230 Åbyhøj
Denmark

Phone: 0045 36 98 04 04
Email:


1. Prices

All prices displayed include danish taxes. All prices on this website are indicative and not final, as we’ll asses each order individually. Prices depend on the size and complexity of the artwork.


2. Payment

Payment can be made through bank transfer or with a credit or debit card. We accept Visa and Mastercard. All payments are split in two (30%/70%), unless otherwise agreed between the customer and EAN Holding ApS.

An initial payment of 30% has to be made to confirm the order, which will cover the deposit, while the remaining 70% has to be paid to cover the remaining amount, before the artwork is shipped to the customer.


3. Deposit

As stated above, unless otherwise agreed, a deposit of 30% has to be made to confirm the order. Only after the 30% deposit has been paid, the order is confirmed. EAN Holding ApS has the right to keep the deposit regardless of whether the customer chooses to accept the final artwork or not. Under no circumstances will the deposit be refunded.


4. Remaining Payment

When the artwork is finished, the customer will be sent a photograph of the finished work. If the customer approves the artwork, the remaining 70% has to be paid, before shipment of the artwork. If the customer for any reason chooses not to pay the remaining 70%, we’ll consider it as a rejection of the artwork. In such as case, the artwork will be destroyed, and the deposit kept.


5. Pay in Installments

We provide all our customers with the flexibility to pay for their orders in four installments. The payment plan is as follows:

  • The first installment of 30% (the deposit) is due on the same day the order is placed.
  • A second installment of 30% is due approximately 2 weeks later, upon approval of the painting.
  • A third installment of 20% is due 2 weeks after the second payment.
  • The final installment, covering the remaining 20%, is due 2 weeks after the third payment.

This staggered payment approach provides a convenient way to spread out the cost of your purchase over a manageable timeframe.


5. Corrections

EAN Holding ApS allows the customer to specify an unlimited amount of corrections, corrections to what can be considered a mistake or otherwise not representative of the agreed-upon body of work. Examples of such corrections could be alignment of objects, such as eyes and mouth. hair color etc.

In any case where the customer wants to change the artwork to such an extent that it is out of the original and agreed-upon scope, an additional payment must be made. This payment will be agreed upon between the customer and EAN Holding ApS.


6. Delivery

Delivery is free and included in the quoted price. The artwork is shipped without any frame, rolled up into a cardboard tube. The artwork is shipped directly from the artist, normally with FedEx or DHL. Delivery time is normally 3 to 10 working days. The delivery does not include any import duties.


7. Warranty

We offer a warranty under the Danish purchasing act, which covers errors that were present at the time of purchase.


8. Returns

Cf. lov om forbrugeraftaler §18 stk. 2. pkt. 3: Delivery of goods which are produced based on customers' specifications, or have gotten a significant personal influence from the customer, is exempt from returns.

However we offer all of our customers a satisfaction guarantee

https://www.retsinformation.dk/eli/lta/2013/1457


9. Satisfaction Guarantee

Our satisfaction guarantee is applicable for a period of 60 days post the delivery of your painting.

If, within this 60-day period, you discover that your satisfaction is not fully met, we offer a streamlined process for invoking our satisfaction guarantee. Simply forward an email to us with your unique order number and a concise explanation outlining the reasons for your dissatisfaction.

Upon receipt of your request and subsequent return of the artwork, we pledge to process your refund within a span of three working days.

Please note that the refund amount will be the total price paid by you, less any direct costs incurred by us in the production of the artwork, and any shipping expenses. Please be aware that customers are responsible for any costs associated with returning the painting to us.

Photo to Painting
Bjørn Art

EAN Company ApS
CVR: 36935707

E-mail

support [a] bjornart.dk

Payment Methods

© bjornarts.com 2024. All rights reserved.

Switch Language

Your cart is empty